Bought or Sold a House - WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- What is a Conveyancer?
- What does the Conveyancing process involve?
- What is the Deeds Office and what happens there?
- What is likely to cause a delay?
- Who are the Bond Attorneys or the Bond Cancellation (BC) Attorneys?
- Tax compliance as part of the transfer of ownership ... really?
- What is Prep? (Prep School or doomsday prepper!)
- I thought the death penalty was abolished, so who is executed in the Deeds Office?
Far too many property investors rush into buying properties without first getting a suitable property investment structure in place. Without a suitable property investment structure you are exposed and vulnerable to creditors who can ruthlessly take away everything you have gained." - Jason Lee
Follow this LINK for more on this topic.