Did I just include DR SEUSS in my MOST INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS?

What books have been influential in my life?

Well, I really enjoy biographies and history books.  I also enjoy Malcolm Gladwell's books.  I don't read much fiction anymore but I really enjoyed a wide range from Sydney Sheldon to JRR Tolkien, when I was younger.

More recently, I have enjoyed the more inspirational or motivational books like The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People and Rich Dad Poor Dad.

I now have twins (11 months old) and I must say that my absolute favourite inspirational book at the moment is ― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...



I would love to engage with the readers of this Blog, so:

What books have been influential in your life?  
What books do YOU suggest that I read?


Comments

Popular Posts